Vaporesso Polar 220W TC Starter Kit is a sleek and intrigeing kit which has the Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank and the Polar has an OMNI Board 4.0 chipset. The Polar 220W TC Box Mod can go up to 220W and it can read coils within 0.03 to 5.0ohm. The Polar 220W TC device is powered by two 18650 batteries which can be put in with the back magnetized battery door. It has a 2 inch display screen and the body is made from an aluminum alloy chassis material. Paired with the Polar is the Cascade Baby SE tank. The Cascade Baby SE tank is unique because it holds a lot of the liquid above the coil with a ledge type of structure which helps prevent leaking and with all this space it can hold up to 6.5mls. It also has a lift and push type system for filling, you lift the upper part of the tank and push forward, unlike other popular tanks on the market this one won’t pop open in your pocket by accident yet it’s just as easy to fill just this one has more thought put into the design. The Cascade Baby uses the GT Core coils from Vaporesso which are also cross compatible with the with the TFV8 Baby Beast style Coils, which means you’ll be able to find coils at every shop you go to.
Vaporesso Polar Box Mod:
- 5 to 220W Output
- OMNI Board 4.0
- Six Total Output Modes
- Super Player Mode
- 0.03 to 5.0 ohm Resistance Range
- 0 to 8.5V Voltage Range
- Smart VW
- Automatically Recommends the Ideal Setting
- Customized Curve of Wattage (CCW)
- Customize Wattage Output By Second Increments
- Customize Ramp Up by 0.5 Second Increments
- Customized Curve of Voltage (CCV)
- Customize Voltage Output By Second Increments
- Bypass Mode
- Firmware Upgradeable via Micro Usb Cable
- Temperature Control Suite
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- SS316 Support
- Customized Curve of Temperature (CCT)
- TCR Mode
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Magnetized Battery Door
- Dual 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
- Sleek and Beautiful Design
- Four Button Control
- Enlarged Firing Button
- Angular Adjustment Buttons
- Mode Button
- 2" Inch TFT Display
- Temperature Mode and Output
- Output Power
- Atomizer Resistance
- Shows Status of each Battery
- Puff Counter
- 2.5A Quick Charge System
- Remaining Charging Time
- Equalizing Charge System
- USB Input Protection
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Overtime Protection/ Overcharge Protection/ No Load Protection/ Low Resistance Protection/ ESD Circuit Protection/ Short-Circuit and Low Power Protection
- 45mm by 28mm by 144mm
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 6.5ml Tank Capacity
- Innovative Isolation Structure Design
- Lift Twist Top Fill
- Reverse Top Threaded Cap
- Reverse Top Threaded Top Base makes Cleaning Easy
- GT Mesh
- 0.18 ohm
- Mesh Coil
- 65 to 75W
- GT CCELL 2
- 0.3 ohm
- Ceramic Coil
- 35 to 40W
- Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 9mm by 3mm Each Airslot
- 7mm Wide Bore/510 Drip Tip
- One Vaporesso Polar 220W TC Box Mod
- One Vaporesso Cascade Baby SE Sub-Ohm Tank
- One 0.15 ohm GT 8 Coil
- One 0.18 ohm GT Mesh Coil
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual and Warranty
We offer a wide range of different options for stateside (USA) and International Orders. The time that it takes is dictated in the area you live in.
We cannot be held responsible for any packages shipped internationally or stateside that are damaged, lost, stolen, or seized by customs.
USPS First Class Package (USA: 1-5 Days; International 3-12 days):
This is the cheapest option but it comes with a cost. It MAY add tracking information but being that the tracking is not updated all the time this isnt the best for shipping. If you dont mind taking a chance on getting your product then this is the option for you. We rarely ever see stateside orders be kicked back, this happens more on international orders. There is no insurance on this so if it gets lost in the mail the most you can do is contact your local post office to try and track this. Remember this has no insurance.
USPS Priority Mail (USA: 1-3 Days; International: 2-9 Days):
This is the quickest option that doesn't cost too much. There isnt insurance on this but the tracking is usually accurate. The express option is even faster 1-2 days in the USA or 3-5 for International. The tracking is accurate when tracking EXPRESS overseas. Insurance is only up to $100.
USPS Priority Mail Plus (USA: 1-3 Days; International: 2-9 Days):
This is just an upgraded version of USPS Priority Mail with up to $500 in insurance in case if the mail is lost or stolen.
UPS Ground (USA Only):
Guaranteed to reach you in estimated time on checkout. Tracking is extremely accurate.
UPS 2nd Day Air (USA Only):
This is a very fast option for here in the states. The products will be shipped up to 24 hours after your order and must be on a business day. Within 2 days you should get your package.
UPS Next Day (USA Only):
24 hours after the order is placed, you should get it the next day across USA.
This is the best and quickest option for overseas shipping. Its the quickest and usually the most affordable.