Opus BT-C3100 4 Bay Charger
This is the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2. This is identical to the BT-C3400 that some other vendors are selling. This is the most full featured charger we sell. It can do all kinds of stuff in addition to just charging batteries, including testing and cycling them. Here are some of the cool features:
- 4 independent channels. Most chargers have some channels connected together but not this one. You can have each channel doing a different thing, one could be analyzing while another is charging, they could all be charging at different rates, the sky is the limit.
- Internal resistance quick battery test mode checks internal resistance of batteries
- Discharge testing up to 1A checks that your batteries really have as many mAh as they say they do.
- Charging up to 2A per channel (up to 2 batteries) or 1A per channel (up to 4 batteries) allows very fast battery charging.
- Refresh mode allows you to cycle batteries automatically (replenish old batteries that dont hold a charge anymore)
- Charges Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd
- NiMH/NiCd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C, and SubC
- Li-Ion Sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, RCR123A (17340), 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 19670 (protected 18650), 25500, 26500, 26650
- Can be set to 3.7V LiFeO4 charging or 4.35V high voltage li-ion charging by a switch on the PCB. Default li-ion charging mode is 4.2V CC/CV.
- Minus delta voltage charging for NiCd/NiMH reliable charging.
- New backlit LED display tells you information