Mr. Salt-E Salt Eliquids
Salt Based Nicotine Eliquids are not for Sub-ohm tanks, they are only for devices that can use Salt Based Nicotine like the JUUL, Aspire Breeze 2, Novo and Infinix. 30ml chubby gorilla style bottle that comes in 25mg and 45mg.
- Creamy rich vanilla that’s inside of a flakey pastry. It is smooth and tastes like a creamy custard on the exhale, with a vanilla aftertaste.
- Grappleberry Ice
- Sweet, but not overpowering. When vaping you first get grape than strawberry, and the minty apple. Very smooth and will give you decent clouds.
- Menthol Ice
- Menthol Ice is a menthol flavor that is ultra smooth with refreshing hints of ice for an all day vape and is said to be very close to the JUUL Mint Pod.
- Munchies is a sweet fruity cereal with milk. It’s like a bowl of Rainbow Pebble-like Fruity Cereal with ice cold milk inside your favorite bowl.
- A delicious graham cracker with a touch of cinnamon.
- Strawberry Funnel Cake
- Light and Fluffy Funnel Cake, Dusted with Confectioners Sugar with a Sprinkle of Fresh Cut Strawberries.
- Mint from Mr.Salty is a delicious simple mint flavored juice.
- Fruit Menthol
- Blend of strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, and menthol. The menthol comes first and then its fruity, so If you like menthol, you will love this flavor.
- Mystery flavor but being told its a mystery was not good enough for us. So we hacked into their system to find out just what is actually inside this mystery flavor. Are you ready to have your mind blown? It is a sweet blue razzberry mixed in with lemonade followed by a few more fruits and with a hint of cool mint. Just don’t tell them we were the ones that hacked them.
- Peanut Butter Cookie
Smooth hit and you can actually taste the peanut butter. It has notes of creamy nutty goodness and you actually feel like you're having a snack when you vaping it.
We offer a wide range of different options for stateside (USA) and International Orders. The time that it takes is dictated in the area you live in.
We cannot be held responsible for any packages shipped internationally or stateside that are damaged, lost, stolen, or seized by customs.
USPS First Class Package (USA: 1-5 Days; International 3-12 days):
This is the cheapest option but it comes with a cost. It MAY add tracking information but being that the tracking is not updated all the time this isnt the best for shipping. If you dont mind taking a chance on getting your product then this is the option for you. We rarely ever see stateside orders be kicked back, this happens more on international orders. There is no insurance on this so if it gets lost in the mail the most you can do is contact your local post office to try and track this. Remember this has no insurance.
USPS Priority Mail (USA: 1-3 Days; International: 2-9 Days):
This is the quickest option that doesn't cost too much. There isnt insurance on this but the tracking is usually accurate. The express option is even faster 1-2 days in the USA or 3-5 for International. The tracking is accurate when tracking EXPRESS overseas. Insurance is only up to $100.
USPS Priority Mail Plus (USA: 1-3 Days; International: 2-9 Days):
This is just an upgraded version of USPS Priority Mail with up to $500 in insurance in case if the mail is lost or stolen.
UPS Ground (USA Only):
Guaranteed to reach you in estimated time on checkout. Tracking is extremely accurate.
UPS 2nd Day Air (USA Only):
This is a very fast option for here in the states. The products will be shipped up to 24 hours after your order and must be on a business day. Within 2 days you should get your package.
UPS Next Day (USA Only):
24 hours after the order is placed, you should get it the next day across USA.
This is the best and quickest option for overseas shipping. Its the quickest and usually the most affordable.