Kangertech KBox 40W
KangerTech is well-known for its range of easy-to-use eGo-style vaporizers and high-quality atomizer series such as the ProTank, AeroTank and SubTank. With the global vaping community moving towards small but powerful box mods, Kanger was expected to soon join the trend.
There are seven available wattage output settings – 8, 13, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 watts – which the user can select with the simple touch of a button. Each output increase is indicated by an LED light.
The KBOX is housed in an aluminum chassis so you get a heavy-duty vaping device that is lightweight and easy to grip. This box mod works with any 18650 type battery but KangerTech recommends cells that operate at 20A or more to achieve best results.
The KBOX has all the safety features you would expect from a top-of-the-line box mod, including short circuit, over-current, and reverse battery protection. Power output will be cut off automatically if you press the firing button for more than 10 seconds to prevent damage to your atomizer.
A set of bright LED lights indicates remaining battery power. The KBOX also has a heat dissipation hole and interchangeable battery socket. With a 510 connection, this box mod from KangerTech can work with most atomizers available on the market.
The KangerTech KBOX is designed for vapers who are new to mods. Any beginner can enjoy all the advantages of a variable wattage box mod without spending too much.
- Replaceable battery
- Battery level indicator
- 7 wattage settings (8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W and 40W)
- Fires sub-ohm atomizers as low as 0.4 ohm
- Lightweight and durable
- 510 connection
- Short circuit protection (in case the connector output or coil has a short, the power indicator light will flash 3 times and disable any output)
- Low resistance protection (for coils with less than 0.4 ohm, it will disable output with power indicator light flash 3 times)
- 10-second cutoff (if the power button is held longer than 10 seconds, power indicator light will flash 3 times and output will be disabled automatically)
- Overcurrent protection
- Reverse battery protection