HCigar VT75 Nano
The HCigar VT75 Nano is the smaller and more compact version of the original HCigar VT75. The HCigar VT75 Nano removes the original VT75's ability to use 26650 sized batteries to allow for a smaller body size. The HCigar VT75 Nano powered by the Evol DNA 75 chip is the next iteration of the HCigar DNA series which borrows the same ergonomic "C-Frame" design for perfect comfort from the HCigar VT40. The HCigar VT75 Nano can fire up to 75 watts and supports Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wire and also utilizes a well-defined temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) mode.
The HCigar VT75 Nano can utilize the EScribe software (For Windows) to fully customize your device and settings. You can download future firmware updates, adjust your preheat settings, create multiple profiles for your different tanks or rebuildable atomizers, and much, much more using the EScribe software.
The HCigar VT75 Nano is powered by (1) High Amp 18650 battery (sold separately) and the newly redesigned battery cover allows for easy battery replacements. The HCigar VT75 Nano also features a micro USB port for charging or for the Escribe software. We recommend an external charger for optimal and faster charging.
Features and Specs:
- Utilizes the DNA75 Chip by Evolv
- EScribe Software for Windows
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 15/16"
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 75.0 W
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Typical Resistance(Kanthal Coil): 0.25ohm
- Typical Resistance(Temperature Control Coil): 0.15ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100 to 300C / 200 to 600F
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Can be charged via USB (Micro USB Cable included)
- Brand New Battery Cover Design
- *External charger recommended for faster charging speeds*
- Preheat Feature for Temperature Control Users
- Aluminum and Zinc Alloy Construction
- Large OLED Display Screen
- Custom Indicator Light
- Stealth mode
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection