Geekvape Tsunami RDA
The Geek Vape Tsunami is an authentic rebuildable atomizer from the company that brought you the Griffin and the Avocado RTAs. The Velocity-style deck on the Tsunami accommodates ultra- complex coils with several wire gauges wound together like Zipper, Alien, Clapton and much more.
Four 3.5 mm airflow holes on the bottom end remind you of the Kennedy, a giant hit in the community. The Kennedy made such a splash that many other RDAs have tried to stay true to the Kennedy form, although none have come as close as this. The Tsunami is different. Geek Vape’s engineering expertise fused a Velocity-style deck with the Kennedy airflow system for a vape you won’t forget. Never leaving anything to chance, Geek Vape has gone through several prototype stages to arrive at this model, using reviewer and end-user feedback to refine and streamline the final version. Even the drip tip adapter looks awesome with an engraved design.
The elegant and sleek, even minimalist look of the atomizer implies a simple unit, but that is far from the truth. Set up for bottom airflow, the deck allows 5mm coils in the 2mm x 3mm post holes, providing you with ample breathing room for chasing a unique cloud all your own. Each order comes with one Tsunami RDA, Allen key, replacement grub screws and o-rings. Imported.
This is an authentic Geek Vape item. Features include:
- Built by Geek Vape, makers of the Griffin RTA
- 22mm diameter
- Mini chuff top included, or use the supplied 510 drip tip adapter for your own look
- Dual Velocity-style deck stacks with 2 x 3mm holes for super builds
- Dual 3.5 mm airflow holes on each side for 14mm total airflow
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Solid Allen grub screws that won’t strip right away